Thursday 5 January 2017

Top 4 Face Masks

Hey guys!
Sorry I've been gone for so long, my laptop broke so I couldn't post anything and I've only just managed to get a new one so I'm hoping to start posting more regular.




If you're like me who has oily/sometimes spotty skin or if you just want a nice pamper session then you'll love a good facemask, so I'd thought I'd show you my top 4 face masks. 


The first one that I love helped me so much when I broke out with a cluster of spots on my temples, it helped clear them up/calm them down within a couple of days. This face mask is the Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Self-Heating Sauna Mask.
Features: Skin feels purified for up to 7 days, Acts in 3 minutes, With white clay and zinc, Dermatologically tested.
Benefits: Is Garnier Pure Self-Heating Sauna Mask right for me? Yes, If your skin suffers from shine, blocked pores and imperfections; if you have combination to oily skin that needs deep cleansing one to two times a week to feel clean and look healthy. How is it different? The formula generates a self-healing action on contact with skin, which helps to remove impurities and excess sebum that can block pores. Formulated with white clay and zinc, it purifies, tightens pores and refines skin texture.
Results: Your skin feels deeplt cleansed, purified and looks shine free. Skin feels purified for up to 7 days.
Now I can't say my skins feels purified for up to 7 days 3-4 yes but not 7, plus when I use this mask I do it again within 3-4 days. It comes with 2 sachets so 2 uses but I manage to get 2 uses out of one sachet. This mask does heat up when you apply it to the face and when you wash it off. Like I said it helps so much with my spots and its my go to mask when I get a bad breakout.

Next mask I love is the Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask. About the mask: Effective oil absorbing mask, Acts like a magnet to pull out pore clogging dirt and help leave skin perfectly clean and clear, With witch and mineral clays, The mask transforms from black to light grey when ready to rinse. I use this mask as I have large pores on my nose due to having oily skin, once I've used this mask the pores on my nose look visibly smaller and my nose looks and feels a lot cleaner, its only takes 10-15 minuets to dry and it does
turn from black to light grey.

Third mask I love is a peel off one by the brand Petal Fresh Botanicals. Its called Invigorating Aloe & Cucumber Facial Peel Off Mask. The description says:
The power of essential oils...
Only Petal Fresh Botanicals captures the strength of natural herbal extracts and essential oils, and when combined with key ingredients, allows for your skin to deeply absorb the nutrients, delivering visible results. 

Aloe Vera
Provides essential nutrients for continuous radiant skin.

Cucumber
Cools, moisturizes & hydrates skin.

Vitamin E
Promotes healing, rejuvenating & helps fade scaring.

This face mask helps when I want my skin to look more hydrated and when I've had a breakout as it helps fade and prevent scaring. It only takes 10 minutes if you don't apply a too think of a layer if you do it will take a little bit longer to dry, then you just peel it off and it's done.

Last mask I love is the Radiance Face Mask by balance me treatments. This mask is 98% natural and clams to polish, hydrates and smoothes all in one.

"A triple-action face mask with Kaolin Clay, gently polishing Walnut shells and Fruit Acids designed to cleanse, exfoliate and brighten skin. Smooth over face; leave for up to five minutes before removing with a damp cloth."
This face mask is so quick to apply, once washed off leaves my skin feeling really clean and exfoliated, and I feel better knowing it's 98% natural ingredients.

So there it is my top 4 face masks. I hope you found this useful and if you have any favourite face masks let me know down in the comments.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

Have a good day!

Elizabeth Jane
x



       

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment