Thursday 12 January 2017

Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation 105


Hey Guys!

I think I've found my new holy grail foundation!
I've tried so many different foundations for my oily skin and by the end of the day my face looks like you could fry and egg on it, until now.
I was browsing on the my local savers a couple of weeks ago at the Maybelline stand as they had money off some of the products and the Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation caught my eye. I'm always on the lookout for new matte foundations as I could never find one that actually stays matte. I didn't buy it the first time I saw it as I like to do a little research before I buy.





So I came home and looked at numerous amounts of videos and blog reviews and first impressions on the Fit Me Foundation so I decided to bite the bullet and buy it and glad I did.

The product information says:
Fit Me Matte and Pore-less has been designed for normal to oily skin. It's blurring micro powders refines pores while shine is being absorbed for a natural matte finish. Fit Me Matte and Pore-less foundation fits both skin and texture for natural finish and Pore-less looking skin.  

With other foundations I'm oily within a couple of hours but this one is different, I stayed matte all day. By the end of the day I was just slightly shiny on my nose (will insert pictures at the end). This is a miracle for me, I was pleasantly surprised. I applied the foundation with a damp real techniques sponge and added a little concealer and set with my normal face powder. I bought the shade 105 Natural Ivory which I think is perfect for me and I did shade match with the Maybelline website and tested in store. For the Poreless claim, it does make my pores look a little smaller but doesn't completely erase them. But unless you're looking up close at my face you wouldn't notice it so it doesn't bother me. 

  
This is when my makeup was first applied at 11:20am.

This was my makeup at 2:50pm (3 1/2 hours after I applied it).

This was my makeup at 7:05pm (8 hours after I applied it).
Sorry about the glare off my glasses, I am also wearing a highlighter on the top off my cheekbones so they aren't shiny. Also sorry about the lighting in the last photo it gets dark really early in the UK so I had to put my light on.

Overall I'm really happy with this foundation and I think I'll be using it on a regular basis.
Let me know in the comments if you've tried this foundation and what your thoughts are on it.

You can buy the foundation here

Have a good day!

Elizabeth Jane
x



No comments:

Post a Comment