Sunday 5 June 2016

Currently loving!


Hey guys!
I love reading peoples currently loving posts as you discover new products, what everyone is liking at that point in time and they're like little reviews. So I thought I'd give it a go.
I'm going to start off with face products as that's what I've got most of.
I've had this for a while now and it is one of the best face washes for oily skin that I've found. Most face washes that are targeted for oily skin dry my skin out after a couple of weeks of using them, but this one doesn't. It helps to mattify my skin throughout the day but also feels like its hydrating it not drying it out. This face wash has witch hazel which is perfect for oily/spot prone skin, plus it is from Simple so you can use it even if you have sensitive skin.


This is another product I've had for a while. I was a bit spectacle about trying this product as it is an anti-ageing serum, but I didn't buy it for that. Not only is it anti-ageing it also hydrates the skin while mattifing and help to prevent spots. I've never used a serum before this as I thought it was something you couldn't use if you have oily skin, but I am so glad I tried it. The first time I used it my skin looked a felt hydrated and it does help mattify your skin. Over 4 weeks it claims to; Instantly: Skin feels hydrated,Skin looks radiant and refreshed.After 1 week: Pores appear visibly minimised,Skin looks visibly clearer and healthier.
After 4 weeks: Blemishes appear visibly reduced,Skin appears visibly firmer and more plump. I do believe it does what it claims to do. My skin looks and feels much more healthier, I've always struggled with spots so I wasn't expecting this to magically get rid of my spots but they have improved, so overall I'm happy.
  Malibu Face Cream
I got this as I don't have a suncream for my face only a body one. It is 50spf, so very high protection for my face and it's non whitening so wont make me look like a ghost when I take a picture. Plus most face products that are tailored for oily skin make your skin more sensitive to sun so I prefer the higher spf protection.
This is the first make up setting spray I've ever used. When I first tried it I didn't like it, I didn't see the point in using it. Then the hot weather came in and my make up started to melt off my face so I decided to start using it again, I haven't stopped since. this stuff is amazing, it keeps my make up from melting off in the hot weather and helps the keep the oil at bay for a little bit longer. It also helps to keep my eye make up from creasing. I will definitely be re-purchasing once I've run out.
I have oily skin and an oily scalp so I have to wash my hair every 3-4 days. The ends of my hair is also a little damaged from colouring and heat styling, so I've never found a shampoo that is tailored for both it's either shampoo for dry damaged hair or oily skin. When I found this it was a god send, it has a mix of 3 different clays to deeply purify roots and hydrate the ends. This really does work my hair looks so much healthier and the ends feel hydrated and my scalp doesn't get as greasy as quickly.
I love shower gels all the different smells and types. I love sweet smelling shower gels and this one is just up my ally. I smells exactly like bubble gum and feels amazing on the skin. Now that I've tried this one I really want to try out the other sweet showers gels they have to offer.
I hope you've enjoyed my first currently loving post, if so left me know so I can write some more.
Have a good day!
Elizabeth Jane 
X      




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment