Wednesday 9 December 2015

Perfect winter lip and nail from MUA

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven't written a post in a while I've been really busy, I've been getting stuff ready for my mums birthday as that was end of November, then Christmas is just around the corner. Then I got sick with a bad cold and toothache but I am finally starting to feel better, now I'm writing this post, so lets get on with it.
I was shopping in Superdrug the other week and there was a 3 for 2 deal on so I took advantage of it. I looked at the MUA counter and this nail polish and lipstick jumped out at me. I instantly thought they would make a perfect winter lip and nail combo and it didn't brake the bank!

Lipstick in Shade 13 and Nail polis in Plum Noir.
 First lets talk about the lipstick, It's MUA's lipstick in the shade "13". Its a lovely deep red colour which I think is perfect for winter and looks super Christmassy too! It glides smoothly onto the lips and feels very moisturising. It's very pigmented as well you only need 1-2 coats on and the colour pops. It last quite well too, I went out for a meal and didn't have to re-apply but if you wear this all day you may have to re-apply.
What the lipstick looks like on the lips.
Now lets talk about the nail polish. This is also from MUA and the shade is Plum Noir. This is a beautiful dark plum colour (as the name suggests). I apply 3 thin coats on my nails, with base and top coat and that's all you need it's opaque. It wears really too, I can get a week tops wearing this, which is pretty good for me as nail polish only normally lasts 2-3 days.
Plum Noir on the nails.
Overall I am in love with these products and will defiantly be going back and picking up some more in different shades! Will most likely be picking some up as stocking fillers as I think people would love to find these wrapped up on Christmas day. If you have any good recommendations from MUA or any other affordable makeup brands let me know in the comments.
Have a good day!
Elizabeth Jane
x 
 

1 comment: