Saturday 22 August 2015

Face of the day! Ft. Essence, MUA and more

Hey guys!
I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and what been coming up a lot is "everyday makeup" and "face of the day" so I thought I would show you my face of the day.
Here's a look at all of the products I used.
Links for everything will be at the bottom of the post.
First of all is face:
I started off with Kiss light reflecting primer, I applied a pea size amount all over my face. Then used Miss Sporty's So fine skin matching foundation in 010 light. I dotted this all over my face then blended it in with a damp beauty blender. Once I've done that I use essence stay all day 16h concealer in 10 on my blemishes and on my eyelids as a base for eyeliner, I blend this in with my fingers then finish everything off with collections pressed powder in ivory 18. I sweep that all over my face with a fluffy brush.
Next is eyes:
  
I start with my brows, now I do much with them other then use MUA's clear mascara to keep them in place. Then I start with my eyeliner as I've already prepped my eyes with concealer, I use MUA's Extreme felt eyeliner in black and drew a thinish line across my eye and filled it in. Once I've dome that I curl my lashes with my eyelash curler and use Makeup gallery's lengthening mascara in waterproof black.
Finally is the lips!
Now I only use one product for the lips and that is Rimmel Apocalips in meteoric matte.
That's it!
Here's the finale look
I hope this was helpful. If you want me to do more posts like this let me know in the comments.
Hope you enjoyed reading this.
Links:

I couldn't find links for the foundation or clear mascara. (sorry!)
Have a good day!
Elizabeth Jane
x




No comments:

Post a Comment