Friday 5 June 2015

Essence Lipliner - 15 Honey Berry

Hey guys!
Today I have a review for you about Essence lip liner in 15 Honey Berry.

I brought this lip liner as I wanted a new lip colour and this shade caught my eye. Now you can wear this alone, with a lipstick on top or with a lip gloss on it. It's creamy enough to wear alone, it doesn't dry out the lips and is long lasting. I went out for a meal wearing this and didn't have to re apply until the end of eating, and it wasn't like it had worn of excessively but enough to just touch up.

 
 Here is a swatch of the lip liner. The colour is very opaque and glides on easily.
Here is what it looks like on the lips. I like this colour as it is not to bold so can be worn on an everyday basis.
Here's what it looks like with all my other makeup, I done a everyday look and this lip liner goes perfectly with it. (Also don't mind the red bits either side of my nose, its where my glasses sits).

I think it complements my glasses as well, as I sometimes find it hard to match a lipstick with my glasses. Also complements my red hair.
Overall I'm in love with this lip liner and can't wait to but more essence range. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a long lasting lip liner that doesn't bleed onto the skin.
Link to buy the lip liner:


I hope everyone enjoyed reading this and hopefully it was helpful.
Have a good day!
Elizabeth Jane
x






No comments:

Post a Comment