Wednesday 22 April 2015

Nails of the month!

Hey guys!
So today I'd thought I'd show you all my nail art I've done over the last month. I'm no nail art expert but I do like to try out different designs that are simple to do but look good too!

(With all these design's I used MUA's super strength polish base coat.)

For the first week the design I done was just a simple heart on the ring finger. I used MUA's nail polish in Pistachio Ice Cream as the base colour then I used Essence's nail polish in 15 - hey, love! with a small dotting tool to create the heart, then just finished it off with a clear top coat. 





For week 2 I done the same design but with different colours. This time I used Poundland's makeup range Make Up Gallery's time to shine nail polish in Candy pink. Then for the heart I used a lilac nail polish which I can't seem to fins the bottle so I don't know the brand or colour, then just finished it all off with a topcoat.



For week 3 I done a diagonal half and half design on the ring finger. I started off painting all my nails with this light blue nail polish from primark, then when that was dry I took a piece of scotch tape and put it diagonal on my ring finger nail so it created this half and half effect then painted it with Avon's Gel Finish Nail Enamel in Sterling P825. While the nail polish is still tacky carefully peel of the tape. Let dry then finish with a topcoat.

For week 4 I painted my nails all one colour and placed a stud on my ring fingers. For the nail colour I used a black glittery nail polish from NYC its an old one so I don't know if you can still buy it. Then I used a nail art decoration set I got from poundland which just includes studs and used the tear drop shaped one. I put a drop of topcoat on my nail where I wanted the stud then placed the stud onto and pushed down. Wait for it to dry then add a topcoat.
  


Here's all the links to the nail varnish's I used not all of them are here but that's because they are discontinued or don't have a website.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and has inspired you to paint your nails whether its simple or complicated, they all look good!

Have a good day,

Elizabeth Jane

x 



No comments:

Post a Comment