Thursday 19 March 2015

Schwarzkopf Gliss Oil Nutritive Conditioner

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to talk about the Schwarzkopf gliss oil nutritive conditioner.

Now I just picked this up as I needed a new conditioner and I was intrigued as it was specifically designed for longer hair and hair that is prone to split ends. Now I do have long hair and because I colour it, it does have a few split ends. This conditioner has repair-innovation with liquid keratin and claims to specifically target and repairs damaged areas on the surface and deep inside the hair.


Honestly this conditioner does what it says, obviously it wont repair the split end completely and get rid of them all the only way to do that is to chop them off which I don't want to do. But this minimises the look of split ends and makes my hair look a lot healthier (which is a plus!).

It also makes my hair easier to brush after washing it, I normally have trouble brushing my hair after washing it as it is so long but this makes my tangle teaser glide through my hair, even after a couple of days my hair is so easy to brush and manage. I do also have oily hair so I have to wash it every 3-4 days and even though this conditioner has 7 different oils in it, it doesn't makes my hair any more oily. I just don't put that much in my roots and make sure I wash it out thoroughly.

It is very cheap, I picked mine up from my local 99p store! So all in all I would recommend this conditioner whether you have dry, normal or oily hair and if you don't like it, it not going to break the bank of England.

Have a good day,


Elizabeth Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment